you said move on, where do i go?


profile

the muti-talented girl whose life revolves around her friends and family, good food, great talks, creative works, booty-shaking music and funky dance moves - I have a life, and lives it to the fullest."

tagboard

find me




friends
1L 2B Adam Aishah Ameera Dee Josh Jeanie Kasmi Poots Sandeep Senget Sha Shantelle Shima Siti Nuraini Waty

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2005
♥ June 2005
♥ July 2005
♥ August 2005
♥ September 2005
♥ October 2005
♥ November 2005
♥ December 2005
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
title:
date: Monday, May 16, 2005
time:6:03 PM
Today is the most miserable day of my entire life.. I was lookin' forward to get back my mid-year exams papers.
But things got bad when i got back my first paper which was my maths paper. I did so badly tt i actually did not imagine!..
I onli got 34 out of a 100 for the entire paper.
How could tis be???
Now i don even knw how to tell my dad and i don even knw wat will happen to me if i did tell him?
Haix!!.. Well if u think tt my maths paper was the worst, well guess how much i got for my malay paper two? I got a 30 out of 70!! Haix!!
I was so shocked and now i am in double trouble. But at least my english paper was not tt bad.. I got a 49 out of 80 for my english paper one and my teacher said tt for my paper two i did well.. So tt means tt overall i did very well for english!!.. Hahax''!!..
Life was a total mess wif my exam marks and my meetings and also my relationship!.. He neve seems to care but anithing and i am worried for tis relationship.. Even my own teacher is telling me to get a better guy!..How?..
Should i listen to a teacher tt has years of experience in relationship or should i listen to my heart!..
I have always listen to my heart but now i have have doubts whether to listen to heart!!..
I believe tt my heart always tells wise decisions but now i am confuse!..
Could tis be the end of my relationship?