you said move on, where do i go?


profile

the muti-talented girl whose life revolves around her friends and family, good food, great talks, creative works, booty-shaking music and funky dance moves - I have a life, and lives it to the fullest."

tagboard

find me




friends
1L 2B Adam Aishah Ameera Dee Josh Jeanie Kasmi Poots Sandeep Senget Sha Shantelle Shima Siti Nuraini Waty

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2005
♥ June 2005
♥ July 2005
♥ August 2005
♥ September 2005
♥ October 2005
♥ November 2005
♥ December 2005
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
title:
date: Saturday, December 23, 2006
time:2:47 PM
Hurraaayyyy!!
My daddy is not home.
Onli me & my mom. It is so quiet.
My bro is having his silat camp at sembawang too...
Freedom!
Peace! :)
But it is still not wat i wan.
I wan to GO OUT!
Hais.
I went out yesterday but it was to J8.
Better then nothing rite...
My father is in a really good mood and he bought for everyone a lot of stuff..
It was as if, we were celebrating christmas too...
My lil' bro bought for himself a new pair of jeans and two long-sleeve shirts...
from BOSSINI KIDS!
He looked cute.
There was a 50% discount so it was quite cheap for childs clothing!
As for me..
I bought for myself a new bag for skool.
It is from ZINC.
It is really cute.
Pure white.
A new year & a new beginning.
The most important year of my secondary school life.
Must do well.
It does not matter wat my uncles say abt me.
I don care.
So wat if i am from the NA stream.
I'm smart.
I will do well for my O 'LEVELS!
I can promise & even swear it.
I've gone too far.
Sacrificed too much for a better life.
So watch out everyone...
There is a New Aisyah in town! :)
I'm not trying to sound cocky or over-confident..
But i am believeing in myself.
Alot of ppl fall without even trying.
Haha!
That is true.
So true!
to shima - really sorry i cant go for the class bbq today. hope u are having fun there. really cant wait to see u next year. a new class. a new year & a new beginning to set our lifes straight. promise to help u along the way. behave yourself for these holidays... haha! :) congrats on passing ur Ugama exam!
to kasmi - it is definitely a long time since we have even seen each other. hope u are doing well. well.. cant wait to talk to you to find out new things. alot to talk abt next year.
to baby diana - i knw it is hard for u rite now but u should neve blame yourself so much okiie. everyone is behind u all the way and we will be there for u thru' out ur life. nothing can take us apart. jus take things one step at a time and see where fate brings u. miss yea!
to my darling' - even though we have jus met 2 days ago.. i still miss you. nothing can take you away from me. my heart is for u and onli YOU! I love yea! Happy 2 years and 4 months Anniversary! :)