you said move on, where do i go?


profile

the muti-talented girl whose life revolves around her friends and family, good food, great talks, creative works, booty-shaking music and funky dance moves - I have a life, and lives it to the fullest."

tagboard

find me




friends
1L 2B Adam Aishah Ameera Dee Josh Jeanie Kasmi Poots Sandeep Senget Sha Shantelle Shima Siti Nuraini Waty

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2005
♥ June 2005
♥ July 2005
♥ August 2005
♥ September 2005
♥ October 2005
♥ November 2005
♥ December 2005
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
title: AISYAH IS GILA!
date: Wednesday, August 15, 2007
time:6:19 PM
Aisyah is not in the right mind today. She is fool of lameness and happiness to share with all her wonderful frens. Making up stories from my frens art work and turning them into a funny story. It was hilarious. Especially, Kasmi's art work. So much drama and mystery!!! HAHAHA! But overall, I had so much fun today. My three years anniversary is coming soon and I told amrit I did not want anything from him. He was pestering me to tell him what I wanted him to buy for me. But this year would be a bit different. I would be buying him something. Nothing big, but just a nice t-shirt. I know it is something small but that is all i could afford right now. I'm bankrupt la! All those reading this post has to keep your mouth shut and not tell amrit anything ok. I want him to feel so surprised. HAHA! Cant wait to go out on Saturday. to celebrate Shima&Kasmi's Birthday. Dah besar la dia!!! HAHA!

You think that by keeping away from us would make a big difference in your life.
But that is not true & you know that!
Stop being stubborn and doing something to improve your life.
Sometimes you are not always right, sweetie.
Face the fact, mayb just mayb.
You would be doing something wrong this time.