you said move on, where do i go?


profile

the muti-talented girl whose life revolves around her friends and family, good food, great talks, creative works, booty-shaking music and funky dance moves - I have a life, and lives it to the fullest."

tagboard

find me




friends
1L 2B Adam Aishah Ameera Dee Josh Jeanie Kasmi Poots Sandeep Senget Sha Shantelle Shima Siti Nuraini Waty

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2005
♥ June 2005
♥ July 2005
♥ August 2005
♥ September 2005
♥ October 2005
♥ November 2005
♥ December 2005
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
title: Happy Birthday Shima! =)
date: Tuesday, August 14, 2007
time:6:24 PM
Happy Birthday Shima! =)
Wish you all the happiness with you and hisam.
Be a good girl.
Dont show attitude cos Big GIRL already!
Friends Forever!
Uttttt!
Collected my malay o' level results yesterday. It was sucky. It wasnt what i expected from myself. I was hoping for a B3 OR B4, but it was not even close. It was that terrible. But, kasmi told me something that really made sense. I have been failing malay since the beginning of this year but for the actual thing, I passed. That is so true! That made my day for a while. Sometimes people don't realise the amount of hardwork they are putting into their studies is actually being paid off even if you just passed. Decided to re-take my paper again. Try my luck. Try to jump a few grades up if possible. Cant possibliy stay with the C6. What if I terpaksa use malay as one of my subjects to enter poly. Talking about poly, I receive this really sucky letter from Ngee Ann Poly about the DPA. Guess what!? The school did not want to take me in. Stupid school! Didnt even give me a chance to interview! They will regret! They are losing someone that could be such a potential student of the school. The best part is, I did not even get my second and third choice. Stupid!!!!! Geram nye.........

So pissed la... Really wanted the DPA. I had everything planned out. I mean my future. I didnt want to keep on thinking that I would not get a course of my choice. But anyway, congrats to those that got selected!!! Mayb you guys deserve it! =)


I kept my mouth shut for too long
Now I know that it was wrong