you said move on, where do i go?


profile

the muti-talented girl whose life revolves around her friends and family, good food, great talks, creative works, booty-shaking music and funky dance moves - I have a life, and lives it to the fullest."

tagboard

find me




friends
1L 2B Adam Aishah Ameera Dee Josh Jeanie Kasmi Poots Sandeep Senget Sha Shantelle Shima Siti Nuraini Waty

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2005
♥ June 2005
♥ July 2005
♥ August 2005
♥ September 2005
♥ October 2005
♥ November 2005
♥ December 2005
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
title:
date: Saturday, January 31, 2009
time:11:07 PM

P!NK is my latest obsession.


COUNTDOWN TO MY BIRTHDAY: 8 DAYS.
Don't really feel the pinch yet. Nobody from my family has asked me what I wanted yet. Maybe their running away from the fact that its coming. The recession is ruining my chance from getting money this year. It's not that I want it badly (not that kind of girl), I'm just trying to save up for school stuff and maybe a little of shopping. Its been ages since I last bought myself clothes. Nothing new basically. No time to look around, no money and totally caught up with school. See how my life doesn't exactly seem like a normal female's dream life.


TODAY. I spent it at home (as always). Watching OM SHANTI OM for a mere 100th time. Needed to find something interesting to talk for my VISUAL CULTURE journal. Did some of my assignments and spent the rest of the time,
resting. I could hardly open my eyes yesterday night, and I was talking to my bf with my eyes closed.


YESTERDAY. I was on my way home from sc
hool and I saw something that ruined my appetite for dinner. I usually have to walk thru the interchange to get home and I like to walk in between the bus driver's lounge and this door that leads up to the carpark. Right in the middle of the pathway, there was a soiled, smelly condom that contained some black substance. Its DISGUSTING! ThankGOD I saw it before I accidently step on it. I really pity the person who had to clean it up. PLEASE PEOPLE! If your done doing your kinky business, please dispose your evidence in a place called A BIN.


Leaving it there for people to pick it up for you is the most inconsiderate thing a guy could do. I know you got high at that moment but please dude, not everyone in this world wants to know.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAY SOOK SIN SHANTELLE!