you said move on, where do i go?


profile

the muti-talented girl whose life revolves around her friends and family, good food, great talks, creative works, booty-shaking music and funky dance moves - I have a life, and lives it to the fullest."

tagboard

find me




friends
1L 2B Adam Aishah Ameera Dee Josh Jeanie Kasmi Poots Sandeep Senget Sha Shantelle Shima Siti Nuraini Waty

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ May 2005
♥ June 2005
♥ July 2005
♥ August 2005
♥ September 2005
♥ October 2005
♥ November 2005
♥ December 2005
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
title: you make me HATE you.
date: Friday, May 14, 2010
time:11:57 PM


Its almost 6years.
6years of endless heartaches, laughter and love.
But the thing i HATE about you is you're anger.
The thing that bugs me the most would be the way you answer my questions.
I didn't intend to piss myself off whenever i do ask you a question.
But somehow, whenever it comes to you, i do flame up.
I don't know what is you're problem.


If you're tired then stay away.
If you're sick and tired of my question then tell me.
I wouldn't bother you.
I hate coming back home, feeling pissed off.
Please get it into your head.
I have enough irritating, ignorant and rude customers to deal with.
I don't need another one in my life.
So.. I hope you get the message.
Cause now, I'm not bothered to ask or know anything.


I have reached a point in my life where anger is not a friend.
I seek for peace.
I'm sick and tired of getting angry, for all the dumbest reasons.
Its time to grow up.
You're going in soon, and I don't want to spent our days fighting.
What do i gain from this?
Nothing. EXACTLY.
It doesn't make me miss you or love you more.



I don't need this in my life, right now..
I really don't.
SORRY.